A free and exclusive program that helps you manage your health and well-being.
What is the Assistance Program?
This program is available to only select Blue Cross Health Insurance customers.
Included free of charge in select Québec Blue Cross® health insurance plans, the Assistance Program offers you and all members of your immediate family, several assistance services to improve your quality of life.
If you have a Complete Health/Elements, Guaranteed Acceptance/Guaranteed Issued or Assure Access Blue Cross Health Plan, click here to find out what support services are available under your health plan.
To access the Assistance Program services, you must:
- Have purchased an eligible Québec Blue Cross® health insurance
- Call 1-888-594-8161 (toll-free number). An agent will guide you according to your needs.
Services offered by the Assistance Program
Home health and support services
Legal information services
Health information and prevention services
Our home health and support services
- Domestic help for light maintenance work (maximum 15 hours, within 30 days of your return home)
- Home delivery of medication (within 30 days of returning home)
- Remote monitoring service (emergency bracelet - for a period of 3 months following your discharge from the hospital)
- Transportation by a relative or friend who has come to help you (up to $250 per hospitalization)
- Tutoring for a child absent from school for more than 2 weeks (primary or secondary education - maximum of 90 hours)
- Following a delivery, visit by a licensed nurse at home (maximum of 8 hours per day, within 3 days of your return home)
*No maximum linked to the number of deliveries or hospitalizations
Our legal information services
Unlimited free telephone consultations with lawyers in all areas of the law, such as:
- Labor codes and standards
- Separation, divorce and visiting rights of grandparents
- Hospital care and patient rights
- Successions, mandates in case of incapacity and powers of attorney
- Problems related to co-ownership
- Tax matters
- Offenses and crimes