Have you always dreamed of travelling the world? Are you already a globetrotter? Do you travel frequently for business or pleasure?
With a Blue Cross annual travel insurance plan, you can rest assured that you are always protected, no matter where you travel. Our automatic renewal option ensures that you are never without protection.
Our travel assistance team is available 24/7 to help you in case of an emergency. Wherever you are travelling, we are just a phone call away. That is why Blue Cross travel insurance is recognized worldwide, and it’s one of the reasons you should choose us when you decide to purchase travel insurance.
Why choose Blue Cross for your trip?
- Optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs. Where possible, we arrange payment directly with the hospital.
- Automatic renewal* option for uninterrupted coverage.
- Trip cancellation benefit covering prepaid non-refundable travel costs.
- A BlueCross BlueShield® Association partner - the largest medical network in the United States. We also partner with assistance service providers worldwide.
- Travel assistance available 24/7 for any emergency, anywhere you travel.
* Some conditions apply.
Two coverage options for frequent travellers
|Annual Medical||Annual Package|
|Emergency medical care|
|Medical follow-up in Canada|
Both plans include:
- $5 million for emergency medical care per trip
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health care professionals for emergency medical treatment
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation by air ambulance or commercial flight with a medical escort
- Return of your travelling companion and/or family members covered by the same policy
- Up to $3,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency