Have you always dreamed of travelling the world? Are you already a globetrotter? Do you travel frequently for business or pleasure?
With a Blue Cross annual travel insurance plan, you can rest assured that you are always protected, no matter where you travel. Our automatic renewal option ensures that you are never without protection.
Our travel assistance team is available 24/7 to help you in case of an emergency. Wherever you are travelling, we are just a phone call away. That is why Blue Cross travel insurance is recognized worldwide, and it’s one of the reasons you should choose us when you decide to purchase travel insurance.
Why choose Blue Cross for your trip?
- We have no deductibles, and whenever possible we coordinate payment directly with the hospital.
- With the availability of automatic renewal*, you can rest assured you are always covered.
- We offer coverage to protect your travel investment, so you can focus on making memories.
- In case of an emergency, our travel assistance team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We’re part of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association®, which gives us access to the largest medical network in the United States, to offer you the best care.
* Some conditions apply.
Two coverage options for frequent travellers
|Annual Medical||Annual Package|
|Emergency medical care|
|Medical follow-up in Canada|
Both plans include:
- $5 million for emergency medical care per trip
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health care professionals for emergency medical treatment
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation by air ambulance or commercial flight with a medical escort
- Return of your travelling companion and/or family members covered by the same policy
- Up to $3,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency