Why our customers prefer Blue Cross
- Option of getting insured without a medical exam
- Excellent rates
- Pioneer in the field of health insurance with over 80 years of experience
- Friendly service from experienced agents who can answer your questions and assist you when needed
- Coverage that can be customized to meet your specific needs
- Discounts and savings with our one-of-a-kind Blue Advantage program
Renting your first apartment
What expenses should I consider when I rent an apartment?
Renting your first apartment? Congratulations! This is a major step, and with your new freedom comes some responsibilities. To avoid unhappy surprises, do a monthly budget. Make sure you have enough money for your rent, groceries, and the like. But consider the unexpected as well. What would happen if an injury prevented you from working?
Do I need health insurance?
Unfortunately, being healthy and physically fit doesn’t protect you from the unexpected, whatever your age. Dental problems, accidents and illness can happen anytime and get you in trouble financially if you’re not properly prepared.
What kind of health insurance will cover me, now that I’m out on my own?
Any of our health insurance plans would be a good solution for you. Get a free, no obligation quote to see how health insurance can fit into your new lifestyle.
With a health insurance plan from Blue Cross, you can protect your health and your finances without worrying about unexpected expenses blowing your budget. If unexpected medical costs arise, you can rest assured that you are well protected for medical costs that are not covered by the RAMQ.