Who should buy visitors to Canada insurance?
- Tourists visiting from another country
- Foreign students and international workers
- Canadians who are returning to the country and newcomers who are awaiting admissibility to provincial health coverage
- Individuals applying for a super visa
Our coverage options for emergency medical coverage:
$50,000, $100,000 or $150,000Each option includes:
- Physicians’ fees, prescription drugs and hospitalization fees for a semi-private room
- Emergency repatriation to the home country or province by air ambulance or commercial flight with a medical escort
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment following an accident
- Up to $1,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency
- Up to $300 per profession for specialized services prescribed by a physician (physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, podiatry)
- Covers side trips outside of Canada*
* Side trips must be shorter in duration than the total trip duration in Canada and it excludes country of origin.
See the sample travel insurance policy for more information.