Blue Cross health insurance members are automatically enrolled in a free member assistance program that provides access to various health services. Take a look at the ways we can help, and make the most of your health insurance plan.
Exclusive to Blue Cross health insurance members, this one-of-a-kind program provides information and services essential to your well-being. The Blue Cross Member Assistance program is free* to all health plan members and provides access to essential health services, such as:
- Advice from a registered nurse
- Referrals to health professionals in your area
- Appointment coordination services
- Home care planning guidance
- Free legal consultation, referral to a lawyer
- Support and services after any hospitalization of longer than two days, including childbirth:
- Domestic help
- Delivery of medication to your home
- Transportation costs for a loved one to visit you
- Remote surveillance service with personal response device
- Tutoring service
- Nursing services
When you subscribe to a Blue Cross health insurance plan, we provide an outline of all the services available to you under the assistance program. To take advantage of these services, simply call us and give your policy number. We are here for you.
*Some conditions apply.