Why our customers prefer Blue Cross
- Option of getting insured without a medical exam
- Excellent rates
- Pioneer in the field of health insurance with over 80 years of experience
- Friendly service from experienced agents who can answer your questions and assist you when needed
- Coverage that can be customized to meet your specific needs
- Discounts and savings with our one-of-a-kind Blue Advantage program
Dental health is a central element of our overall well-being. Are you self-employed, retired, or do not have access to group insurance? Are you looking for flexible coverage for unexpected events, such as dental accidents? Explore our new range of health insurance products that include dental care following an accident. Regaining your smile has never been easier!
Blue Cross Health insurance: Flexible coverage to meet your needs
No matter what your profession is, having insurance against unforeseen medical expenses and life’s uncertainties makes life a little easier. At Québec Blue Cross, we understand the importance of personalized coverage in case of emergencies. With this in mind, we recently launched a new line of flexible health insurance products that allow you to customize your coverage.
Simply choose the coverage that best suits your lifestyle and needs to build your insurance plan. Blue Cross Health insurance offers several benefits, including:
No matter what your situation is, your Québec Blue Cross individual health insurance will cover health care services that are not reimbursed by your provincial health insurance plan. You and your family will always be covered, especially in an emergency.
What dental care coverage is available following an accident under Health Benefits?
In this coverage, a dentist’s fees are covered if a direct blow to the mouth causes damage to natural teeth.
Dental emergencies are unpredictable, and expenses can quickly accumulate if you do not have adequate coverage. Although provincial health insurance covers some emergency surgery services in a hospital, any subsequent expenses are entirely the individual’s responsibility.
Purchasing a Blue Cross Health insurance policy means:
- Access to emergency dental care when needed
- Coverage for treatments not reimbursed by provincial health insurance
- Choosing the right plan for your needs
- Follow-ups with our team of experts throughout your treatment
- A simple and efficient claims service available at any time through our mobile app
What is the difference between dental care following an accident and Dental Benefits?
Dental care following an accident and Dental Benefits are two distinct types of coverage. The first is included under our Health Benefits, while the second is optional coverage, according to the selected product.
While dental care included in the Health Benefits plan only covers treatment for natural teeth damaged by a blow to the mouth, optional dental coverage includes regular dental care according to the level of coverage chosen and the selected product, such as:
- Dental exams
- Tests and laboratory exams
- Denture adjustments and repairs
- Preventive dental care
We strongly recommend you read and understand your insurance policy, including its coverage, exclusions, and conditions.