Why our customers prefer Blue Cross
- Option of getting insured without a medical exam
- Excellent rates
- Pioneer in the field of health insurance with over 80 years of experience
- Friendly service from experienced agents who can answer your questions and assist you when needed
- Coverage that can be customized to meet your specific needs
- Discounts and savings with our one-of-a-kind Blue Advantage program
Are you without group insurance and looking for a simple solution that aligns with your lifestyle? We have recently unveiled a range of flexible health insurance products that include coverage from a wide variety of health care practitioners to protect and support you in your everyday life.
Blue Cross Health insurance: Comprehensive and customizable coverage
At Québec Blue Cross, we strive to offer a modern and enhanced experience. That’s why we launched a new flexible health insurance product offering, specifically designed for those who do not have group insurance.
Whether you’re self-employed, unemployed, or retired, our products have been designed to provide you and your family with comprehensive health coverage in case of unexpected events. Each person is unique, and our health insurance plans are tailored to meet your needs and lifestyle. You can enjoy optimal coverage by purchasing a Blue Cross Health policy and choosing from the available benefits, including:
Coverage for health practitioners: What is it?
Have you been experiencing back pain and would like to consult a health practitioner? Coverage for health professionals provides coverage for practitioners not included in your provincial health insurance plan. It can also supplement your employee benefits plan or fill gaps if you don’t have group insurance. As a result, you will be able to enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage that meets your needs, enabling you to quickly return to your daily activities.
Why purchase Health Benefits?
With Health Benefits, you will receive comprehensive coverage for medical expenses, including fees for health practitioners. In most cases, these services are not covered by your provincial health insurance plan. In other words, with our health insurance, you will be able to take control of your well-being to an even greater extent.
Health practitioners covered in our Blue Cross Health products
By purchasing our Health Benefits, you can choose between three levels of coverage: Entry, Essential, or Enhanced. The Entry module covers care from the following practitioners:
- Occupational therapist
- Psychologist/social worker/clinical counselor/psychotherapist
- Speech therapist
By selecting the Essential or Enhanced modules, you will also have access to reimbursement for three additional practitioners:
- Massage therapist
Our three coverage levels vary in reimbursement amounts and coverage for additional practitioners. Please keep in mind that there is no coverage limit for individual visits. Instead, there is an annual maximum for each health practitioner. This amount varies depending on the selected coverage.
What makes Blue Cross Health different?
It is our goal to ensure that our clients are confident that they have coverage that reflects their family situation and lifestyle. Our mission is to provide access to diversified and quality care with the option to consult the practitioners you need at any time.
Our health insurance offers several benefits
By purchasing a Blue Cross Health policy, you:
- Have access to a wide range of health care practitioners
- Benefit from an annual reimbursement amount rather than a per-visit maximum
- Are assured of receiving quality care
- Are covered for treatments not included in your provincial health insurance plan
- Choose coverage that suits your needs
- Can access our simple and efficient claims service available 24/7 through our mobile app