Do you often head across the border for short trips or weekend getaways? If so, the Blue Cross® Annual travel insurance plan is definitely for you!
With our 4 and 8-day trip duration options, the Annual plan covers your emergency medical expenses every time you travel, wherever you go. Our automatic renewal option ensures that you are always protected.
Whether you’re travelling to an all-inclusive resort or a special weekend celebration in the United States, our All-inclusive Annual plan offers comprehensive trip cancellation coverage.
Trip cancellation amounts available (on-line):
4-day stays: $1,500
8-day stays: $2,500
Other cancellation amountsIf you require higher cancellation coverage, simply call us at 1‑877‑909‑7686 for information on amounts up to $5,000.
24/7 Travel Assistance
Our travel assistance team is available 24/7 to help you in case of an emergency. Wherever you are travelling worldwide, we are just a phone call away. That is why Blue Cross travel insurance is recognized worldwide, and just one of the reasons you should choose Blue Cross when you decide to purchase travel insurance.
Why choose Blue Cross for your trip?
- Optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs. Where possible, we arrange payment directly with the hospital.
- Automatic renewal* option so you're always covered.
- Trip cancellation benefit covering prepaid non-refundable travel costs.
- A BlueCross BlueShield® Association partner - the largest medical network in the United States. We also partner with assistance service providers worldwide.
- Travel assistance available 24/7 for any emergency, anywhere you travel.
* Some conditions apply.
Some coverage options for frequent travellers
|Annual medical||All-inclusive Annual
|Emergency medical care|
Both plans include:
- $5,000,000 for emergency medical care per trip
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health care professionals for emergency medical treatment
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation, when necessary and based on the medical condition of the insured, subject to approval by the travel assistance medical team and the attending physician at the destination
- Return of your travelling companion and/or family members covered by the same policy
- Up to $3,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency
- Return of your vehicle to your residence if you can’t drive back due to a medical emergency
- Medical follow-up in Canada after repatriation
Did you get a renewal notice for your Annual travel insurance plan?