Do you often head across the border for short trips or weekend getaways? If so, the Blue Cross® Annual travel insurance plan is definitely for you!
With our 4 and 8-day trip duration options, the Annual plan covers your emergency medical expenses every time you travel, wherever you go. Our automatic renewal option ensures that you are always protected.
Whether you’re travelling to an all-inclusive resort or a special weekend celebration in the United States, our All-inclusive Annual plan offers comprehensive trip cancellation coverage.
Trip cancellation amounts available (on-line):
4-day stays: $1,500
8-day stays: $2,500
Other cancellation amountsIf you require higher cancellation coverage, simply call us at 1‑877‑909‑7686 for information on amounts up to $5,000.
24/7 Travel Assistance
Our travel assistance team is available 24/7 to help you in case of an emergency. Wherever you are travelling worldwide, we are just a phone call away. That is why Blue Cross travel insurance is recognized worldwide, and just one of the reasons you should choose Blue Cross when you decide to purchase travel insurance.
Why choose Blue Cross for your trip?
- We have no deductibles and, whenever possible, we coordinate payment directly with the hospital.
- With the availability of automatic renewal*, you can rest assured you are always covered.
- We offer coverage to protect your travel investment, so you can focus on making memories.
- In case of an emergency, our travel assistance team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We’re part of the BlueCross BlueShield Association®, which gives us access to the largest medical network in the United States, to offer you the best care.
* Some conditions apply.
Some coverage options for frequent travellers
|Annual medical||All-inclusive Annual
|Emergency medical care|
|Medical follow-up in Canada|
Both plans include:
- $5,000,000 for emergency medical care per trip
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health care professionals for emergency medical treatment
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation by air ambulance or commercial flight with a medical escort
- Return of your travelling companion and/or family members covered by the same policy
- Up to $3,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency
- Return of your vehicle to your residence if you can’t drive back due to a medical emergency