Are you planning a shopping trip across the border? A week in the sun? The trip you’ve been dreaming of for years?
Unexpected illness or injury can upset even the best-made plans when travelling. We have travel insurance to protect you with comprehensive medical coverage at an affordable price, so you can travel worry-free anywhere in the world. We even offer coverage for trip interruption or cancellation.
Our travel assistance team is available 24/7 to help you in case of an emergency. Wherever you are travelling, we are just a phone call away. That is why Blue Cross travel insurance is recognized worldwide, and it’s one of the reasons you should choose us for your travel insurance needs.
Why choose Blue Cross for your trip?
- We have no deductibles, and whenever possible we coordinate payment with the hospital directly.
- We offer coverage for certain pre-existing conditions, so you can travel with extra peace of mind.
- We offer coverage to protect your travel investment, so you can focus on making memories.
- In case of an emergency, our travel assistance team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We’re part of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association®, which gives us access to the largest medical network in the United States, to offer you the best care.
Coverage options for single trips
|Medical only||Package Plus||Package Plus in Canada|
|Emergency medical care|
|Medical follow-up in Canada|
All these plans include:
- $5 million for emergency medical care
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health care professionals for emergency medical treatment
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation by air ambulance or commercial flight with a medical escort
- Return of your travelling companion and/or family members covered by the same policy
- Up to $3,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency